Landing Page Optimization
While website usability helps your users have a good overall experience on your website, the stakes with landing page optimization are much higher. With a stand alone landing page, it is absolutely necessary that the landing page is in sync with all variations of your ads. This will ensure that when a visitor lands on a page, he gets exactly what he came for.
What is a Landing Page?
Landing pages are pages created specifically for visitors that come through a paid search advertising campaign. The main purpose of these pages is to assist conversions. A well optimized landing page goes a long way in helping a PPC campaign work wonders.
Who needs Landing Page Optimization?
- Does your site get a lot of traffic?
- Are you spending on Google adwords and other PPC campaigns?
- Is your bounce rate high?
- Is your conversion rate low?
- Does a website usability analysis show you that there are many bottlenecks in ease of use of your website?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the questions above then you may want to look at our landing page optimization service.
Get in touch with us to ensure that users coming to your website have a high conversion rate.